Friday, February 5, 2016

How many more seasons do you think The Walking Dead has?



First of all, let me be very clear: I LOVE THIS SHOW! I was just talking with my boss today and we were discussing if the producers are going to try to find an endpoint to the show or if they will continue to film to try to follow the comic book. I kind of think that they will have to find a way to wrap it up at some point. We all know that hot shows eventually wane and sometimes even overstay their welcome (I'm talking to you, LOST). I don't ever want to see TWD jump the shark and turn cheesy, but I also don't want them to wrap it up too soon and leave us hanging. I love that they are keeping it close enough to the comic, yet just different enough to keep you guessing. I can't wait to see Negan this season. If you've read the comics, you know it's going to be quite the challenge to keep his language clean enough for tv.

What are your thoughts on the future of TWD?

No comments:

Post a Comment