Tuesday, February 2, 2016

What's your favorite part of a zombie movie?



I have to say that my favorite part of any zombie movie is the set-up to the fall. I love learning where the outbreak will begin and the comedy of errors that it usually is a result of. I like that Walking Dead has gone and done their version of a "prequel" with Fear the Walking Dead, I would just like to see more of how Atlanta and the rest of the south fell so quickly. If nothing else, some more webisodes would be nice. Also, Dr. Jenner noted that the French were the last to go offline. I would love to see what happened over there as well.

Your thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. I can see your point but if it's badly executed a backstory can kill the franchise.
    The second Highlander movie was ruined from the start because someone got the bright idea that we needed an explanation of where immortals came from. It was as if the writers of the second movie had never seen the first.

    ReplyDelete