Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Welcome to When Darkness Falls.



Welcome to When Darkness Falls, a place to come discuss all those things that go bump in the night. The focus here will primarily be of the zombie genre, mainly due to the fact that I am a Walking Dead devotee and love all things zombie. I will also be featuring my short stories that are available for purchase on Amazon.com, so I hope you will all check them out and let me know what you think. Vulgarity and profanity will not be allowed, as neither contributes in any manner towards a discussion. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my ramblings.

3 comments:

  1. I'm enjoying the blog and your short stories as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Make sure to leave a review on Amazon to help spread the word. I'm also on Facebook under Shawn Clay and Twitter under @georgiazombies.

      Delete
    2. Done.
      Old yarn planners have to stick together.

      Delete